Thursday, September 25, 2008

MURS FOR PRESIDENT...........NOW!



25 Sep

Murs - Murs for President (2008)






01. Intro

02. I’m Innocent


03. Lookin’ Fly feat. will.i.am

04. The Science

05. Can It Be (Half A Million Dollars And 18 Months Later)

06. Everything

07. Road Is My Religion

08. Sooo Comfortable

09. Time Is Now feat. Snoop Dogg

10. Think You Know Me

11. Me And This Jawn


12. Love And Appreciate II feat. Tyler Woods

13. Apart Of Me

14. Break Up (The OJ Song)

15. Breakthrough



320 CBR quality. Not my rip.


Murs, one of rap’s biggest independent success stories and a pioneering L.A. underground hip-hop star for a decade, finally makes his major label debut with Murs For President. A vote for Murs is a vote for eclectic, genre-bending, politically charged, musically adventurous, and genuinely entertaining rap (Snoop Dogg and will.i.am are featured on the album). “I’m making a decision to leave Planet Underground Hip- Hop,” says Murs. “Whoever wants to come with me, come with me.” A vote for Murs is a vote for the future.




No comments: