Monday, October 13, 2008

I WANNA DIP MY BALLS IN IT!!




The State - Skits And Stickers








~tAiNt'S PiCk~

The State - Skits & Stickers

There once was a show on MTV (when MTV was good) called "The State" and it starred Michael Showalter, Thomas Lennon, Kevin Allison, Michael Ian Black, Ben Garant, Michael Patrick Jann, Kerri Kenny, Joe Lo Truglio, Ken Marino, and David Wain. Some of those names might look familiar and some not but some of them are on this great show called "Reno 911" on Comedy Central and the others you can sometimes catch on those countdowns on VH1.This was my favorite show growing up, and it was hilarious. Every sketch had me rolling on the floor laughing my pants off at these guys nonstop.Hopefully you will find some of this stuff funny as well and be laughing like I did when I watched it years and years ago. I can't believe I found this rare VHSRip of the limited tape that was released in the mid 90's and now I can share it with you.

~tAiNt~

http://www.the-state.com

Links Are Interchangeable

Rapidshare
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

OR

Megaupload
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6




No comments: